8.27.2010

Happy Friday!


Oh, it's the weekend again!

This is just a quick post to tell everyone to have a great next two days. 

I am, again, without much of a plan.  And as much as I hate to say it (and know I will regret later) I long for fall.  Cool days.  Even rain and grayness.  And boots.  And sweaters. 

Anyway......

I'm taking stuff to Goodwill this weekend.  And reading (book club is next Tuesday and I haven't read the book).  And I have reservations (that's right, reservations) for brunch on Sunday at Bistro La Bon.  Apparently, it's the hottest ticket in town on Sunday....  I'm wondering if it will live up to the hype.  But I love brunch, especially on Sundays, so even if it's not great (and I have no reason to believe it won't be, except that it's, you know, Charlotte) it should be alright....

So have a great weekend.  Thanks to so many new readers who've stopped by this week and left comments (I LOVE COMMENTS).  And thanks to all the old readers, too.  You know that I love you all. 

And I'll see you on Monday. 
Image:  Thistle by Tracy Heyman Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails