I started doing Facebook a couple of weeks ago.
I tend to overthink things, so this has been somewhat stressful for me.
Last week, my dear friend "tagged" me on Facebook to write 25 Random Things About Me. Since I spent about 30 minutes thinking these things up, I decided I'd post them here, too.
You think that's cheating? Deal with it.
So without further delay, here are 25 Random Things about The Bee Charmer:
1. I am not personable in the morning until I have had at least one cup of caffeinated coffee.
2. I'm really good at my job.
3. When I am bored in Court I try to make a list of all the counties in North Carolina.
4. If I could get away with it, I'd wear black every single day.
5. I have a weakness for shoes. The higher the heel, the better.
6. I wake up early every morning so that I can pray. I try to thank God for as many mundane things as possible. I believe we should be as grateful for the small things as the big things.
7. Paris is my favorite big city. I feel at home there, even though I don't speak the language.
8. My biggest educational regret is not studying French in school, when I had the opportunity.
9. The Shipping News is my favorite book. To Kill a Mockingbird is number 2.
10. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only take one CD, I'd take Steely Dan -Showbiz Kids.
11. My favorite song is IGY by Donald Fagan.
12. I wish I liked people as much as I like dogs.
13. I wrecked my mother's Honda when I was in college. Not a little bit, either. I kicked it's ass.
14. My puppies, Finn and Lola, are the loves of my life.
15. My Ipod's name is Harper.
16. I have a crush on J.K. Simmons. I don't know why but I love him.
17. Online bill pay is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.
18. I loved everything about college.
19. Finn is named after Neil Finn.
20. Lola's middle name is Margaret because I am half convinced that she is my grandmother, reincarnated.
21. I am legally blind.
22. I have never broken a bone.
23. I will not watch horror movies.
24. I keep emergency backup diet coke in my refrigerator.
25. I love to shop at flea markets.