2.02.2009

Blogging on Facebook


I started doing Facebook a couple of weeks ago.

I tend to overthink things, so this has been somewhat stressful for me.

Last week, my dear friend "tagged" me on Facebook to write 25 Random Things About Me. Since I spent about 30 minutes thinking these things up, I decided I'd post them here, too.

You think that's cheating? Deal with it.

So without further delay, here are 25 Random Things about The Bee Charmer:

1. I am not personable in the morning until I have had at least one cup of caffeinated coffee.

2. I'm really good at my job.

3. When I am bored in Court I try to make a list of all the counties in North Carolina.

4. If I could get away with it, I'd wear black every single day.

5. I have a weakness for shoes. The higher the heel, the better.

6. I wake up early every morning so that I can pray. I try to thank God for as many mundane things as possible. I believe we should be as grateful for the small things as the big things.

7. Paris is my favorite big city. I feel at home there, even though I don't speak the language.

8. My biggest educational regret is not studying French in school, when I had the opportunity.

9. The Shipping News is my favorite book. To Kill a Mockingbird is number 2.

10. If I were stranded on a desert island and could only take one CD, I'd take Steely Dan -Showbiz Kids.

11. My favorite song is IGY by Donald Fagan.

12. I wish I liked people as much as I like dogs.

13. I wrecked my mother's Honda when I was in college. Not a little bit, either. I kicked it's ass.

14. My puppies, Finn and Lola, are the loves of my life.

15. My Ipod's name is Harper.

16. I have a crush on J.K. Simmons. I don't know why but I love him.

17. Online bill pay is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me.

18. I loved everything about college.

19. Finn is named after Neil Finn.

20. Lola's middle name is Margaret because I am half convinced that she is my grandmother, reincarnated.

21. I am legally blind.

22. I have never broken a bone.

23. I will not watch horror movies.

24. I keep emergency backup diet coke in my refrigerator.

25. I love to shop at flea markets.

4 comments:

  1. I don't know why you can't get away with wearing black every day. I do it almost exclusively.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are fine and if you get to know some people, you'll love them as much if not more.. Number 21 surprised me though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great way to start the day and a back up drink is a necessity, albeit, i would think a good southern girl such as yourself would have something a little stronger for a back up (O: and i am shocked that your favorite, crate&barrel was absent from your list...also, you didn't mention that you have red hair to be very, very envious of and i could go on, but i realize that 25 things is just that, it couldn't possible cover everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm posting my 25 things on my blog too. Copying you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails