2.05.2009

No Time to Blog

Sorry I have been lax in my blogging lately. I feel really, really bad about it.

The truth is, I have been on a romance-novel-reading jag for the past two weeks. I have read seven books by Rachel Gibson and I still crave more. I have two on reserve and two that I haven't purchased yet. Her new one is out in May.

Has this ever happened to any of you? I remember reading them a lot in college when I was angsty but really had no problems. Now it's just cold and dark and they are consuming and easy.

That's right. The economy has forced me to retreat into the reading of mind candy.

I bought new bedding for my guest room last week and have now re-done it. I plan to blog about it real soon as I know ya'll are just dying to see it. I promise it will be worth the wait. And since the new stuff goes so much better with the guest bathroom, I'll go ahead and show you that, as well.

1 comment:

  1. i absolutely love it when you find a series you like and bonus! you have come into the series with many, many books already written!! i have had that happen a few times and it has been nothing short of fabulous...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails