2.20.2009

IKEA Hangover



My dear friend and I met up and went to Ikea last night.

It was, I am proud to report, exactly like every other Ikea I have ever visited. Which is comforting, in a way.

It was crowded at 8 o'clock last night, but not overly so. The parking lot was full but there were still lots of parking spaces, so not an impossible situation. There were a lot of people out directing traffic which really helped move things along. Inside, there were a lot of employees all over the place, so help was available if you needed it. They had jugglers and people performing magic tricks and a band playing Tom Petty covers. It was a very excited, party atmosphere.

I bought frames for my office and frames for my extra bedroom and a cool vase for the house.

All in all, not an unenjoyable experience.

I wouldn't brave it this weekend, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails