10.06.2010

Forever Skinny


My friend, Sarah, alleges these jeans to be magical and promises that if we wear them we will become the objects of lust from men and admiration from other women.  They slim, lift and stretch just right. 

They are the Forever Skinny jeans from the Gap. 

I'm not sure that I can wear these jeans, mostly because the last time I wore super skinny jeans it was 1987, I was much firmer then and I tend to think if you were there the first time it went around you may be too old for the second time. 

But I think I may try them on, just the same.  I mean, I have no ass.  If a jean will make me look like I have an ass, I feel obligated to at least check it out. 

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of trying them too, but first to lose 10 pounds....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think those jeans would've fit me when I was born! I am green with envy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I stated on Sarah's blog. There ain't no way for me. I'm sad about that. Maybe in 30 lbs...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails