10.07.2010

Nina Garcia's Look Book


Some people may have been born with some sort of an innate sense of fashion. 

I am not one of those people. 

I have to study up on these things.  Therefore, I read Vogue and Harper's Bazaar and I read books about fashion. 

I have Nina's other three books and I've enjoyed them.  I think they are witty and certainly beautiful to look at.  So I think I may pick this one up. 

I also have a bit of a girl crush on Nina Garcia.  Strangely enough, I find her very American, yet Un-American at the same time - and I mean that in a good way.  

Who knows.  It may be helpful if I ever start dating again. 

3 comments:

  1. Check out the book *I Love Your Style* by Amanda Brooks- I think you would really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered *Love Your Style*. Can't wait to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh glad to hear you ordered it- let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails