10.15.2010

Happy Friday!


Hi, everyone!

I want to thank everyone for stopping by this week.  I really appreciate it.

I have a big day today.  As I told you earlier this week, I am having head shots made and while I'm hoping for the best, I generally hate to have my picture taken.

Friday night I'm headed over to NoDa to gallery crawl and eat either cajun or fish tacos.  I don't know which way we'll go yet.  Isn't that exciting?

We are also shopping for yarn with which to make the Kate Spade shawl that I'm lusting for.  And speaking of Kate Spade, y'all all know about the "Friends and Family" sale this weekend, right?  If you don't, you should 'like' Kate Spade on Facebook so you can get in on the action.

And also - big news - Finn and Lola are going to the spa this weekend.  It's the first time they are going to ride in the big car crate together and I'm hoping it goes well.  Either way, they'll be clean and fluffy by Saturday night.

Clean Beans are a blessing to everyone.

Sunday I think I'll get a massage, if possible.   Shut up.  I've had a hard week. 

So have a great weekend.  Sleep in and snuggle down.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Purple Aster by Judy Stalus.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going to Cabo Fish Taco??? I miss that place so much!! I hope that you go with the fish taco. It's soooo good and would you believe I have not been able to find a decent fish taco in NYC? Hope you also treat yourself to some of their queso dip. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your Kate Spade shawl turns out half as fab as the original, your friend will be flooded with requests! Oh ... me first! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a LOVELY weekend. I'm wondering about these cajun tacos. We have a Cabo Fish Taco close by, and yet...I don't eat fish. BUT..what is the cajun taco? Is it a non-fish concoction? Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails