10.12.2010

This Charming Closet


This is the Hand in Hand Pom Pom Scarf from Kate Spade - although I think it's more like a shawl than a scarf. 

Whatever it is, I am I LOVE with it.  Love I tell you.  LOVE.

I am not in love with it's $275 price tag.

What is a girl to do?

Well, if you're me, you conscript your knitting fiend friend, Julie, to make one for you.  She has agreed and we are shopping for yarn this weekend.

Yay!  How great is that?  And this way I get to pick exactly the color I want and she gets to live her knitting bliss.  Everybody's happy!

I have to wait for her to finish the thing, but I figure I'll have mine way before Kate Spade's expected delivery date of November 25th.  And it's still too hot in Charlotte to wear it anyway. 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE THAT! Especially the size of it, it's perfect. Last year I bought a really pretty green/teal wrap that was a tad too long, but I wore the heck out of it. I need a new one for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know someone who knits, Julie says it's SUPER easy to make. I'm very excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, no pressure here. November 25th? Whew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quit lollygagging around and get to work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't you take knitting classes?? I think this should be your first project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was a horrible knitting failure. It bored me to tears. But Julie LOVES to knit, and is always looking for a project so it's a win/win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails