10.15.2010

This Charming Closet

  
The shorts story has gotten a little longer......

I ordered them from a boutique and of course they emailed to tell me that they were sold out in my size and they aren't expecting any more until next spring.  

Bummer.  

So I went searching elsewhere.  And I found them in another boutique and since I signed up for their email list I got a 20% off coupon.  

Score!  And they have 2 day shipping for less than the other place.  Score again!!

I'm hoping my perseverance pays off. 

In the meantime, Halle continues to appear in the shorts and taunt me. 

2 comments:

  1. Do these shorts also make you look like Ms. Halle? Cause if so, you may need to share the secret of how you tracked them down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure that when I get them, I will look EXACTLY like Halle Berry. I'm positive!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails