10.04.2010

Happy Monday


I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Mine was extremely productive.  I listed and sold stuff on Craigslist - which is good for two reasons.  First, I made a little money and Second, and more importantly, I got stuff OUT OF MY HOUSE!

That's a great feeling.

Also, I cleaned the house for most of the day on Saturday.  Not superficially, either.  I moved furniture and vacuumed underneath.  I dusted baseboards.  I changed all the beds.

And I have to say that I didn't really want to do it, but I am sooooooo happy that it's done.  There is nothing better than a clean house.

And I sold my car this weekend, for the asking price, which is a huge weight off my shoulders.  They are coming to get it (hopefullyitwon'tfallthroughkeepyourfingerscrossed) tonight.  Yay!  One less thing.

I have court and conference calls this week.  Blech!  Does anyone really like conference calls?  I remember when I was a young associate and the older lawyers would talk about conference calls and I felt so excluded because I wasn't important enough to be invited.  Now, when I have to have conference calls I just dread it.  That's the thing about being young and just starting out....you don't know how good you have it in a lot of ways.....

I think I just went off on a tangent, didn't I?

Anywho....I'm hoping for a quiet week, but then again, I'm always hoping for a quiet week.  I'm a quiet person, aren't I?

Image:  Dreaming by Elle Moss Photography.

3 comments:

  1. I always hope for a quiet week too...and know it probably won't happen! I can always dream, though.

    Good for you with getting all that stuff on Craigslist! I need to do a purge of some things in my house and can't decide if I should do Ebay or Craigslist or just Goodwill everything.

    Are the Beans feeling better? I just imagined poor Finn being all drooly and crabby this weekend, snuggled up somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finn is great. His drooliness was greatly improved by Friday and most of the swelling was gone. He ate solid food on Saturday and everything went well. Lola is still struggling but I think I may have finally figured out what she is allergic to and am working on eliminating it from the back yard.

    Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely ABHOR conference calls! Grrr...I would rather do anything that have them. And, since my firm in headquartered in DC I have them all of the time. Like you, I used to wish I was included. Now...no thanks! Thank heavens for blogs to keep my occupied :-o

    Congrats on selling your car! Isn't it the most wonderful feeling :) I need to follow in your footsteps with the house cleaning this weekend. I am a bit terrified to see what I may find under my refridgerator...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails