10.12.2010

This Charming Handbag


I have broken down and ordered myself some calling cards.  I've been thinking about it for a while and I finally pulled the trigger last week.

These are the modern square calling card from Pixel Impress over on Etsy.  Pam is a friend of a friend and I am so glad she's making these for me.

Of course you all know that now I have to buy some sort of a card holder to put the cards in and then I'll but the card holder in my handbag. I think the main appeal of having calling cards is that it's one more thing that I can put in a handbag.  

Kate Spade is the leading card holder contender right now.  My ability to spend money is staggering!

5 comments:

  1. So glad Pam can help you out! First head shots and now calling cards... Look who is an official blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable. Are you getting the square ones? Do you think that will be tough to find a card holder to fit them? I love the square but that just occurred to me. I have an LV Damier business card case -- and a similarly staggering ability to spend money. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are square, so I'm going to wait until I get them to shop for a case. I'd like something with two pockets so I can carry my "real" lawyer business cards, too. I have a few of those crammed in my wallet and they always end up looking ratty. I'll check out LV. Maybe in the EPI leather to match my Alma bag..... Hmmmmm.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these I love these handbag hooks! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish. I got mine from the London designers My Bag Hanger! At least a useful accessory. Christian Dior does a beautiful one with Khabarovsk stones.. vet stylish.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails