10.07.2010

This Charming Closet


Ok, so y'all know I'm a lawyer.  Therefore, I shop at Talbots.  

It's what we do.  I don't really think we can help it.  

Somewhere between Civil Procedure and Evidence in law school, we are indoctrinated into the cult of Talbots and Jos. A. Banks. 

And I had a coupon.  

And this was on sale. 

Now,  I can't actually wear this dress as a dress.  I can't wear shirtdresses.  Partly because I'm short but mostly because I'm short waisted and thick through the middle.  

However - I can unbutton this all the way down, tie the belt in the back like a trench coat and wear this dress as a duster.  Which is exactly what I propose to do.  With cropped jeans and heals. 

I'm a rebel.  Deal with it.  

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem fit-wise. Try Calvin Klein...I think that they tend to run a little short-waisted. I stumbled onto a rack of his dresses at either Marshall's or TJMaxx and bought three different styles. Typically Ann Taylor dresses fit me too.

    I love what you bought! The color is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talbots is in the teacher's handbook, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails