10.08.2010

Happy Friday!


Hi! 

It's Friday. 

Isn't that a wonderful sentence? 

It's.  Friday.

Yay!

Just a quick post to to tell y'all to have a great weekend.  My sister, brother-in-law and charming nephew, the Jake, will be visiting me this weekend and we are doing small child oriented things.  This is always interesting for me, since I rarely do small child oriented things.  We're supposed to have great weather, so I think it will be fun.  Oh, and don't ever tell the Jake that I referred to him as a small child.  He's 7 1/2.  That's old

So have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather.  Drink a toast to John Lennon on his birthday. 

And I'll see you on Monday. 
Image:  The Magic of Reading by Cindy Prins.

4 comments:

  1. Yes, 7-1/2 is very old. Wait until he gets to be 8-1/2 like my son and he will be ruling the universe!

    Have a wonderful weekend - and just wanted you to know that I love your blog and look forward to reading it each day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...I rarely do small child oriented things either. BUT...when I do, I most often have a lovely time. I hope that is the case for you all this weekend :)

    What do the Beans think of the Jake? Are they fans of little (or not so little) people?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't really know what to think of him. They are all sort of interested in each other for about an hour and then either he wants to be left alone and they don't want to leave him alone or they want to go nap and he wants to keep bothering them and they are looking at me like "Who is this person and why is he here?" Now that the Beans are older, they are less inclined to put up with a lot of shenanigans.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails