6.14.2010

Happy Monday

Hello, everyone!  

I am back from the mountains.  Had a great time.  The wedding was small and lots of fun.  My sister is o-ficially hitched and we are all very happy for her.


Other than this, I have nothing to report.  I am utterly exhausted, mentally and physically.  Weddings are exhausting!  Even little ones.  Who knew?  


Tonight I am settled in to watch Alice in Wonderland on Pay Per View.  I've never been very interested in the story, but I've also never seen a Johnny Depp movie that I didn't enjoy.  So far, it's stressing me out!  


So let's settle in for a good week. 
Image:  Open by Kitty Rogers Photography.

3 comments:

  1. glad you got back safe and sound and that the wedding went off okay with no problems. I like Johnny Depp and I liked Alice in Wonderland. To me, the Queen stole the show over him, but I thought he did quite well in his role; hope you enjoy it and that you get some needed rest

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to let me know what you think of the movie. I found it to be very bizarre.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie was better than I thought it would be. I enjoyed Johnny Depp tremendously, as always. I was absolutely distraught by the cruelty to animals, even if they were animated. It upsets me terribly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails