6.14.2010

Lonny Magazine!


I'm always happy when Lonny comes out!

It seems that fussy, upholstered headboards are all the rage right now.....



I'm not sure I want one, but they're interesting to look at.

My love for Deborah Lloyd's pink candles is pure and it is true.

Loved.  Them.

Going. Out. To. Find. Them. For. Chateau. Bee. Charmer. 


But I'm not sure I could get behind any of this:


The widow Kennedy, the fake pink faux dead deer head coming out of the fireplace, the overwhelming collection of granny doorstops..... talk about coming home to a buzz kill.  Damn.

Images:  Lonny Magazine. 

1 comment:

  1. I was completely and utterly disappointed by the most recent Lonny. I didn't bookmark one item and only saved one picture for my inspiration binder.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails