6.25.2010

A Little Extra Pretty for the Weekend


The Christian Louboutin Python d'Orsay from Neiman Marcus. 

If there has ever been a more perfect or fabulous shoe, I just don't know where....

And if you are in the market for something completely outrageous, impractical and utterly frivolous:


It's the Toundra Booty in Fur.... Cause' you know you need these to jazz up your sweat pants when you run to the grocery store.  You can be all 'Posh Spice' with your bad self.

I swear to you, I'm going to see some poor, sad woman teetering down the mall in these in Charlotte and I am going to laugh. at. her.  Or even worse, I'll see somebody teetering along in the Steve Madden knock offs.  And I'll laugh at her, too.  Just for different reasons....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails