6.21.2010

Vintage Magazine Racks

My friend came over the other night and inspected the new (for me) vintage magazine rack that I picked up at the flea market a while back.  I blogged about it here.

She mentioned that she is now in the market for one and has been looking on Ebay.  I decided to check it out and there are so many terrific choices!

I mean, just look at these!  This one looks a little Hollywood Regency to me....


I really love this one.  I also love the wood paneling and the fact that they put it on top of the washer and took it's picture.  I just think it's gorgeous....  It's so elegant and quietly chic to me. 


And this one!  Look how graceful. And the metal gives you just the right amount of shiny.



This one is "machine age".  It's a little more ornate than I would choose, but it could really make a statement in the right room. 


And I even found one exactly like mine!  But for a substantial mark up.....


I didn't link to these because the auctions will probably be over before anyone can look at them, but if you find yourself in need of a vintage magazine holder, go to Ebay and type in "vintage magazine rack". 

I think you'll be happy you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails