6.08.2010

This Charming House

As I mentioned last Friday, I headed to the flea market this past weekend.

As I got ready to go, I thought to myself: "You really need to find something cool to corral all these magazines."

'Cause sometimes I feel that they are threatening to take over the house and there is just no where to put them. 

Having articulated what I needed, I immediately resigned myself to years of searching.  That's usually how these things work.

But damned if I didn't find the perfect little mid century magazine rack....  UNPRECEDENTED!


$10.  Thank you very much.

And it's very light and folds flat to carry.  Which is HUGE when you're carrying it around the flea market for the day.

I love it when you find exactly what you want, even when you have no clear idea of what you really are looking for.

That's the beauty of the flea market.  It's serendipity. 


And now it's the charming addition to the sunroom.

4 comments:

  1. Did you find this at the Metrolina? Did you hear that Eddie Ross might be coming to CLT in early November for the Metrolina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did find it at Metrolina. From a very nice man whose booth was out in the blazing hot air. I think that's why we were both so reasonable on the price. We were heat addled...

    I did not know that Eddie might be coming to Charlotte. Although if I were he, I'd wait and come after it cools off, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it!! simple elegant in my opinion! and what a great bargain!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails