6.04.2010

Happy Friday!


Hi!

I hope everyone had a good week.  Mine was pretty good.  We've been having terribly stormy weather here.  Lots of thunder, lightening and flooding.

As you may remember, loud noises make for stressed out Beans.  I keep hoping that they'll get used to it enough not to cry and cower, but so far, it's not happening.

I'm off to the flea market this weekend and I have decided to search for a footed glass compote. 

My personal belief is that flea markets are more fun when you have something to hunt for.  An occupation, if you will.  We'll see how it goes.

I also have a few errands; I have to pick up my newly embroidered shower curtain (I'm the queen of monogrammed Target shower curtains), get my toes done and I'm gonna try to get a massage. 

Oh, and I need a new battery for my trusty Timex Ironman Triathalon watch (I'm back with the program). 

So have a great weekend and get some sleep.  Have some good coffee and I'll see you on Monday. 
Image:  European Cafe by Lisa Burch Photography.

5 comments:

  1. My mom and I always walk in the flea market asking each other what we are looking for. It makes it more fun!!! Are you going to the Charlotte FM? How is it? I haven't been since the Concord one opened. I haven't been to the Concord one either, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to Metrolina. I think it's this weekend. It better be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the word! I couldn't think of Metrolina. I saw a commercial for it, so I think it is this weekend. Would love to hear how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a fun weekend! sounds like it will be busy with this and that; hope you find what you are looking for at the flea market

    poor Beans and storms, I can relate. We don't get thunder storms here, but Koda gets skittish when he hears a bug in the bug light going zap.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have free tix to the Metrolina. Wish I would have known you were going last weekend and I would have given them to you!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails