6.22.2010

Powder Room

On Friday night, I lost every single drop of gumption that I had to paint my powder room.  There are two three reasons for this:

1.  I bought a new rug in anticipation of painting, and when I laid it on the floor in the powder room, the situation was improved immediately;

2.  I got the opportunity to hang out with my darling friend on Saturday, which was infinitely more appealing to me than taping and cutting in; and

3.  I never had that much gumption to begin with.

I ended up with a new rug from Anthropologie and I hung a piece of art that I've been storing for the past three years (it used to be in my old dining room).

The powder room is having it's own little vibe in there right now.  I need a new mirror, though I've been looking for one since I signed the contract on this place.  I'm stymied.....


The little hand towel is from Isabella in Myers Park (thanks Bryn!).


And here's the blue bird rug.  And if you'd like to make your powder room this color, it's Aruba pink by Ralph Lauren.

And yeah...how many of you figured I had a powder room this loud?

Oh, and the 'Oscar' does look better in the bathroom -

3 comments:

  1. Love the blue bird rug- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love this room! I want it in my house. The art is cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you're so sweet to me. I'm so glad you're my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails