6.10.2010

This Charming Closet

I've noticed that cutoff jeans are making a comeback this summer.

That's great! They've never really gone 'out' here at Chateau Bee Charmer.

Want some evidence?

These are my current cutoffs.

I bought them in 1995.   Serious as a heart attack.

As you can see, they're pretty much reaching the point of falling apart.




Here's a close up of the holes in the butt.


And another one....


And did I mention that they are also covered in paint? 

And that my neighbors pretty much think that these shorts are the only thing that I own, because in addition to being my favorite thing to wear, they are also the default summer dog walking outfit?

The thought of shopping for new ones fills me with trepidation, mostly because these are just so broken in....

They are also not going to be decent much longer....

Anybody know where I can get some new ones????

2 comments:

  1. those shorts are part of your family by now; I'm sure it is going to be hard to part from them. Clueless of shorts shopping; at my age, I decided it is better to keep the pant length below the knee :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh really hard just now. They ARE part of the family, aren't they? Bless their little heart...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails