6.18.2010

Happy Friday



Hi!

Happy Friday!

Can I just tell y'all how completely, wonderfully, profoundly happy I am right now?  I am just so happy.  It's summer!  I think I may have gained some semblance of control over my office and the Beans, well, the Beans are just smoochie.  What's not to be happy about? 

I am also happy because I am on holiday next week.  It's the North Carolina Judge's Conference and there is no court.  I figured, it's a good week for me not to be in the office.  I'm doing some work around the house, hanging out with some friends and reading some books.  I may even take a wild hair and cook something! 

Then on Wednesday, I'm headed to Hilton Head to hang out with my parents and my nephew.  He may be showing up late next week, so keep an eye out for him.  I will warn you all, in advance, that he's the prettiest 7 year old boy on the planet, and I'm not biased or anything!  The Beans are staying behind (with their super terrific nanny) to guard Chateau Bee Charmer. 

But before all that, this weekend I'm going to ship my puppies off to the spa (they smell like worms) and I am painting the powder room here at Chateau Bee Charmer.  There is a reason you all have never seen it.  I painted it (what was supposed to be) hot pink and it's so bright in there now that pictures are impossible.  I'm not entirely certain what I'm going to do about it, but I have a few ideas that both terrify and excite me.  Stay tuned.  It's either going to be beyond wonderful or a complete catastrophe.  Either way, should make for some interesting commentary next week. 

On Sunday I'm going to Pops in the Park here in Charlotte.  The Charlotte Symphony Orchestra has a free concert series, conveniently located in my neighborhood, and they are playing a Father's Day themed concert.  I'm really looking forward to it. 

I hope you'll all stop by next week.  I'm feeling particularly bloggy lately.

So have a wonderful weekend. 

And I'll see you on Monday.
Images:  Paris Photo Letter H and Paris Photo Letter F by littlebrownpen.

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were off all week. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pray for no rain on Sunday. We have been the past 2 weeks and have gotten rained on. The third time is going to be the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. enjoy your week off! sounds like you got lots of fun things to do!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails