6.25.2010

Happy Friday!


Hey!

How are we today?  Good I hope.  By the time you read this, I will be out riding bicycles with my nephew.  And searching for a stuffed toy that he wants.  I suspect that we will have to end up back in the top of the lighthouse to find it (don't ask).  In any event, it's been nice being down here.  I had forgotten how beautiful it is.  Last night we had dinner overlooking the harbor and it was just gorgeous.  Wonderful dinner and such a beautiful night. 

I have to say, though, that I miss my Beans and I'm ready to get home.  I'm such a homebody.  I like to be out and about during the day, but at night, I miss my babies and I wish that I was home.  Oh! How I love my home.  I don't think there are enough words.  And Finn and Lola are my home, so I want to be where ever they are.  I'm such a pitiful little dog mama!

But anywho.....

I hope y'all have all had a good week.  Thank you so much for stopping by and reading.  I really appreciate it.  Have a great weekend.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Faded Pattern by Allison Stertag.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have had a wonderful vacation...happy for you. The Beans will be thrilled to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails