6.07.2010

Twitter


Did you know that cardinals are the official state bird of West Virginia?

Well they are.  And if you didn't know before, you know now.

But we're not here to speak of cardinals, we're here to talk about tweeting....  

My darling friend (the social media whiz) has been telling me that I should sign up for twitter and start tweeting as an addition to the blog. 

So, since I have to think about things - I don't know - forever, I've been thinking about doing it for a while.  And for whatever reason, I'm starting today!

I'm not sure how to tweet or when to tweet or how much to tweet, but I'm hoping to figure it out as I go.  

Wow!  How's that for a sales pitch?  I'll bet you would never guess that I didn't take even one marketing class in college. 

I've added a little twitter button to the sidebar and I'm hoping it works.  If you'd like to follow me, please click and let me know. 
Image:  Yes Dear by Ming Ta Photography.

1 comment:

  1. good luck!! I don't Twitter nor Facebook but here people enjoy both!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails