6.07.2010

Happy Monday!


I had a very relaxing weekend.  I didn't go to Target or the Teeter even once.  How great is that?

I did have a fun time at the flea market, got a massage, got my toes done, saw Get Him to the Greek and had dinner with friends.   Oh, and I cleaned the house and did the laundry.  I just love waking up on Sunday morning to a clean house.  It's just so wonderful. 

Speaking of Get Him to the Greek, I liked it.  It was filthy and silly and sometimes that's just what you want.  I thought Sean Combs was hysterical, and you have no idea how much it hurts me to admit that. 

Now I'm a bit brain dead and the wine I had at dinner is not all that conducive to coherent blogging.

So what do I come home and do?  Screw around with the blog layout.  It's a little wonky right now, but I don't have the energy to fool with it anymore tonight.  Look for it to change a bit through the week.

Something to look forward to, huh? 
Image:  Three Delicate Flowers by Lucy Snowe Photography.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails