6.02.2010

Sunday Evening


On Sunday evening, I went for a long walk in my old neighborhood.

It was so lovely to be back there.  I have missed it so.  It's a five minute drive to my old walking route.  I don't know why I don't do it.

I think I thought that I should find a new route in my new neighborhood.  But now I think I'm going back to my old route.  I'd drive over there to go to the gym, I don't see why I shouldn't drive over there, park at the gym and enjoy my old neighborhood. 

All along the way, there are enormous, blooming magnolia trees and there is nothing better than twilight in summer and the scent of magnolia blooms.

Nothing. 
Image:  Black and White Magnolia by PSPhotoart.

1 comment:

  1. I say go for it if you can, sounds like a lovely place to walk and if it is that close, I'd incorporate it in my walking routine for sure

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails