12.17.2010

Happy Friday!


Oh - what a week!

I'm beat.  And I'm still not done shopping for Christmas.  I've got to get it done and get everything wrapped.

*heavy sigh*

But I'm having fun and am not at all grinch-y so I guess everything is ok, huh?

This weekend is shaping up to be contentedly busy but not so crazy as last weekend ('cause I really can only take about one of those weekends a month...).  I'm getting my bangs cut on Saturday (or my 'fringe trimmed' as the Aveda people would say) and then I'm going to finish up my last minute gifts and get everything wrapped.

Other than that, I hope to get a pedicure and make time to see "The Tourist" at some point.  I know it's gotten horrible reviews, but I'm willing to be bored as long as I can lust for Johnny Depp in the meantime.  Is that wrong?  'Cause if loving him is wrong I don't wanna be right.

So I hope everyone has a great weekend full of happy and presents and running around and all that nonsense.  Have a great time!

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Twinkle by ISPhotography.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails