12.16.2010

The Night Before Christmas

For those of you who have little ones in your life, you may consider buying them this lovely and charming version of the The Night Before Christmas, illustrated by Tasha Tudor.


Ms. Tudor was a lover of corgis and they are well represented in this beautiful book.  Judge the cuteness for yourselves:


This is not actually my Lola Bean - but it could be....

Books are wonderful for children and this one is so lovely you may just want to pick it up for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. I love Tasha Tudor's work - I have two of her books and absolutely refuse to ever give them away. So sad that her family is fighting over her estate now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking for a gift for my soon to be niece/nephew for Xmas. This would be awesome! Checking my local bookstore....... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails