12.27.2010

Happy Monday!


Hi!  Are we all back?  In one piece?  I hope no one had to sleep in an airport!!!

This is a super quick post to say "Hi" and "I'm still here" and "I have TOTAL Christmas hangover!"

It was a wonderful holiday - full of [actual, genuine] cheer, good friends, good food, puppy kisses, gifts, naps, an amazing candlelit Christmas service and finally, a lovely snow storm here in the Queen City. 

We couldn't have asked for a nicer Christmas. 

I'll be sort of 'micro blogging' this week - whatever that means.  To me it means that I need to think of something profound to say but I'm running in 5 different directions so I'll just give you little blasts now and then. 

Hopefully, everything will settle down a little after this week and I can actually begin to think about something more meaningful to say.  Keep your fingers crossed. 

In the meantime, thank you all so much for stopping by to spend a little time with me.  I really appreciate it. 

Let's hope for a great week.  We all have some resolutions to think up, don't we?  I know I'm kinda working on them. 

In the meantime, let's take a minute to remember what happened to me last Christmas - relive the trauma and the lessons learned.....

xoxox

Tonya
Image:  Untitled by TinyPic via weheartit.com.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a lovely Christmas! Can't wait to hear about it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails