5.26.2010

Guest Bathroom Spiff Up

I'm getting ready for summer guests so I started the guest bathroom spiff up this weekend.

For a while now, I've been jonesing for new towels, rug and shower curtain.  I figured I'd find a shower curtain and go from there.  I was wrong.  

I fell in love with these towels.  So completely soft and fluffy.  I love the color.

Thomas O'Brien for Target in Pebble.

And the rug is SO soft under your feet. 


I bought a Dwell Shower Curtain to go with them but it was a big, fat snooze in my room.  I'm gonna keep looking.  I may just end up doing something white and crisp with a monogram in the middle. 

Because it's always a big hit, I also bought some new shower gel:


Melon Daiquiri because it's fun for the summer.

And then I picked up some new shampoo, conditioner and soap.  We feature L'Occitane products here at Chateau Bee Charmer:

And the Milk Soap - which is smelling just heavenly in there:

5 comments:

  1. Your upcoming summer guests are very lucky! Your guest bathroom sounds better than the Four Seasons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Now I am a little embarrassed with my Walmart brand shampoo. I am having guests this weekend, perhaps I need to run to Southpark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bath and Body Works has some good stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking melon daiquiri sounds like it would make a great drink too; bet it smells really nice

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails