5.27.2010

This Charming Closet

I was sitting at my desk last Thursday, minding my own business.

I checked my google account to see if any of my sweet readers had left blog comments, because comments always make me happy.

*hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*

O.K. left a message concerning my J. Crew t-shirt post.  Something to the effect of "You know they are having a sale now, don't you?"

Yeah!  I knew about it.

I was trying to ignore it, but that right there pushed me over the edge.

Thanks a lot, O.K.!  

So I went and bought these, which I have blogged about in the past and last Thursday was the day:


Now if I could just get a skinny little waist to go with them....

And since the trouser jeans didn't cost enough to get me the deal, and I wanted them anyway, I also bought these:


'Cause I have the gold ones, but sometimes silver would be better.

Just sayin'. 

And once again I prove that if J. Crew ever goes out of business, I will be naked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails