5.24.2010

Sunday Morning

This one came back from the Sunday Morning walk with a dirty bottom.

Seems she's been scamming treats again from our pushover of a next door neighbor, Miss Alice.  Miss Alice doesn't seem to realize that this Bean has a very delicate system. 

I said "Did you scam a treat from Miss Alice?"

She said "Who? What? Huh? What? Where?  I don't know what you're talking about."


Because she was just dripping nastiness, she had to go directly to the back yard and get her butt squirted off with the water hose, which she hates.

It's just so common.

I said "You need to shake your butt off, now."

She sat down on the new patio rug and said:  "What are you talking about?  I don't do that."


I said:  "Shake, Lola.  You know you're gonna do it 15 seconds after I let you in the house."

Nuthin.  Just sat there with this face, refusing to cooperate.


I finally let her in the house and I hadn't even shut the patio door before I heard the shake.

She's a little turkey butt is what she is.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. She's ruined. The only thing worse than her is my Aunt Edie's pomeranian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its those eyes. No one can resist giving them treats. we have sensitive tummy issues here too

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails