5.07.2010

Happy Friday!

 
Thank GOD it's Friday!

It has been a crazy week!  I don't have enough exclamation points to express myself!

This post will be short because I've just come from dinner with my darling friend, because I was out last night at dinner with another darling friend and because I have to go to a birthday party of another darling friend tomorrow night.

My darling friends are wearing my little self OUT this week. 

It's a wonderful problem to have.

My parents are here for the Mother's Day weekend.  We're picking up the new umbrella for my patio and I'm making my Mom help me with patio flowers. 

And I've got some other stuff to do, too.  Can't remember what it is right now, but I've got stuff. 

So have a great weekend and make your Mom help you with your patio in honor of Mother's Day.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  White Whale by Johnny Vintage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails