4.22.2010

The Bee Charmer's Closet


I ordered these for myself from Jamison Rae.

I love little silver stack rings.  I just have trouble finding what I want in my size -  five. 

I had a delicate little one for years (a gift from an old friend) and it literally broke into two pieces on my way home from work the other day.  Just broke in two, in the car, on the way home from work. 

*Aw, man!*

Since I know from past experience that I will never be able to find what I want in Charlotte, I thought that maybe Key West would provide a shopping opportunity. 

No dice.  From what I could gather, the average Key West shopper isn't into delicate

So I ordered these on Etsy (made to size) and I'm hoping that they will fit the bill.  And the ring finger on my right hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails