4.15.2010

Charlie All Night


I love Jennifer Crusie.  Love.  Her.

I've read almost all her books and they are good for what they are, which is cotton candy, romance novel, chick lit.  Perfect for the beach, the pool and the ENTIRE MONTH OF FEBRUARY.  I mean, really - it's dark, it's cold, it's dreary - may as well loose yourself in a romance  novel.  Right?

But Charlie All Night is my favorite and Charlie himself may be one of my favorite male characters of all time because I am in love with him.  Charlie is the reason I can't get married.  All real men pale in comparison to him.  I find him utterly delicious.

If you need a little by-the-pool or beach reading this summer, pick up some Jennifer Crusie.  It will serve your purposes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails