11.05.2010

Happy Friday!


Hi!

How was the week? 

Mine sort of flew by.  And that seldom happens to me these days. 

I am happy to report that in the midst of all the madness, I was able to pop on over into Varji and Varji and have something done about my sad, sad, roots.  And I am newly strawberry blond. 

I swear, I am a natural redhead and that's all well and good but being blond is better.  It just is.  

And, you know, there is something about the relationship between a woman and her hairdresser that is just so, so special.  So here's a shoutout to my darling Jeremy.  If you are in Charlotte and in search of someone fabulous to do your hair, call him.  He's not cheap but he can be bought.  

Just sayin'.

Other than that, my week was sort of a whirl of bullshit at work - that is not a reflection of my firm or my clients.  Sometimes in law, the shit fairy just lands on your files and this was one of those weeks.... The only thing you can do is hunker down and wait for it to pass. 

I also submitted my application for the Bar program this week.  I won't know if I get in until sometime in December.  I was thinking about it in the car on my way to Court the other morning and it suddenly dawned on me that if they pick me, I'm gonna have to - like - do it.   And I scared my little self.  

Oy. 

In other news, I have apparently fallen (at some point) this week and hit my head on something hard because I have agreed to meet two of my darling friends at the mall at the crack of freakin' dawn on Saturday morning.  I mean like 6:30 in the morning.  On Saturday.  It's a charity sale ....so the least we can do is shop.  I have it on fairly good authority that coffee and bacon and french toast will be involved at some point during the morning so I imagine that will assuage my up-at-the-crack-of freakin-dawn-on-Saturday-morning misery.  And maybe I can find a cute purse.....

Oh, and before I forget - is anybody watching House this season?  Is he still dating Cuddy?  If somebody out there can't tell me, I'll have to go read the recaps at Television Without Pity.  Save me from the snark, please?

And have a great weekend.  Shop a little bit.  For goodness sakes, get some sleep.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Lots of Circles by Photographs by Lori H.

4 comments:

  1. If you are selected, you'll do great and I'll be so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm already proud of you for applying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, yes, I love House! And he and Cuddy are still together. He has met and babysat for her daughter (which is a whole different story).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I can't imagine allowing House to be left alone with a small child! I'll have to see if I can find that episode on line. I'm perpetually half a season behind on House. And THANK YOU for helping me out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails