11.09.2010

This Charming Handbag

I'm currently in love with this:
The Louis Vuitton Pont-Neuf PM in Cassis Epi Leather. 

*heavy sigh*

Man!  If I won the lottery the first thing I'd do is hire myself a manservant and the second thing I'd do is buy a hybrid Lexus SUV and the third thing I'd do is take my manservant and my Lexus SUV and go to the South Park mall and clean out Louis Vuitton, Hermes, Prada and Chanel and make the manservant (who, in my imagination is named "Coco") haul them back to the SUV. 

I figure that'd tide me over until I could rent a jet and go to New York for some real bourgeois shopping.....

Yeah, I'd eventually get around to establishing foundations for the less fortunate, but in all honesty that's be after I had purchased pretty much every handbag in captivity.


Since I cannot currently justify the expenditure associated with Louis Vuitton, I have turned my attention to this one (I'm beginning to think that I should just call this post "Kate Spade of the Week").

This is the Knightsbridge Quinn in purple, which I love for three reasons:

I love the shape;
It's purple; and
I love the faux crocodile

And it's on sale.....  But it's not on sale enough.  That's right, I want to get it cheaper.....

Anybody know about any coupons?

2 comments:

  1. I can spend HOURS thinking about winning the lottery. The houses I'd build, the purses I'd buy, the servants I'd hire.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails