11.04.2010

Rejected eHarmony Match of the Week


This is from "Eric":

Question 1:  How often do you workout? 
My Answer:   Um, 4 times a month?

Question 2:  What is your favorite way to workout?
My Answer:  Does doing laundry count?  What about walking from my desk to the printer?

Question 3:  How would you characterize your attitude toward food?
My Answer:  Are you gonna eat those fries?

I never made it to Question 4.

Clearly, I'm not the girl he's looking for.....
Image:  Billy Burgers by Retroimage.

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! This made me laugh...only because I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you! My profile said "I do not like to hike, camp or go to the gym. I do, however, like to walk and play tennis. On occasion."

    Too many meat heads on those dating sites, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol thank god I'm not the only one running into duds. DELETE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's clearly much more concerned with my weight (or my potential weight) than I am.....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails