11.12.2010

Happy Friday!


Is there anything happier than red shoes?

No.  The answer is no.

But we're not here to talk about cute shoes, even though it's my favorite subject.

Happy Friday!

I am happy happy happy for the weekend.  This week has been incredibly long, yet incredibly fast.  I'm not sure how that happens, but there you go. 

I have a date this weekend - not all the eHarmony matches are rejects, ya know.  This is a second date and he seems nice.  That's all I've got for you on him. 

I am also having lunch with my darling friend on Sunday and then we're going to see Morning Glory - because I need fluffy romantic fluffiness and it is my belief that this movie will fit the bill. 

And I have errands to run and a house to tidy up - the never ending chores of home ownership! 

So have a nice weekend.  Clean the house.  See a movie.  Tell your friends you love them. 

And I'll see you on Monday. 
Image:  Red Shoes by Sharon Catherine Photography.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so behind! Just now catching up. I hope you had a LOVELY time on your date, and at the movie. I can't wait to see it myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails