11.19.2010

Happy Friday!


OK, people.

Here it is.

I'm letting you know right now that I am PRAYING for a cold, rainy, nasty weekend next week.

I need a weekend off.

Really, according to the weather forecast, it's only supposed to rain on Thursday - which is fine.  I just want one rainy day where I can stay in and putter.  Just one. 

The endless Carolina sunshine is wearing me out!

I know, I may be weird, but so be it.  

As for this weekend, I've made it a lazy one and I'm really excited about it.

I got nuthin'! I'm just going to see what happens - which is kind of exciting in a way. 

So have a great weekend.

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Red Mod Hat by Monique Larroux Photography.

2 comments:

  1. I have absolutely nothing on my calendar (well, almost nothing), and I couldn't be more excited about it! Are we weird? Maybe. I'd take some rain and cold weather too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no pressure on a day where it's rainy and nasty and cold and you can wear your fluffy socks and snuggle with the puppies and nap. That's what I want.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails