11.22.2010

Happy Monday


What a lovely weekend.  I have to say that I did everything I wanted to which probably doesn't amount to a whole lot of interesting, but it was perfect for me.

Can I tell y'all that I'm sort of enjoying the shorter days?  Most people don't, but I'm a napper and the early darkness allows you to nap more happily starting at around 4:30!  I took naps on Saturday and Sunday and I was quite happy about it.

Sunday morning was taken up with coffee, Bean walks and making bread for the office.  We made a loaf of pumpkin walnut bread and a loaf of sweet potato- zucchini bread.   My office should be happy with me!

And the laundry got done and the groceries got bought and the dry cleaning got picked up and the car got washed.  My whole list was checked off!  Yay!

I know, I know. 

Sometimes my life is boring. 

But you know, not everything worthwhile is a laugh a minute.  Sometimes you just have to put one foot in front of the other and get it done.

All in all, it was a pretty relaxing weekend.

And you know what the best thing is about this week?  That's right!

Two. Day. Work. Week. 

Oh, you know and Thanksgiving and all that.....
Image:  Heart My Book by Sarah Moldovan.

4 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds lovely and relaxing, but most importantly, I am happy that it was perfect for you. You went to Chick-fil-A? I'm soooo envious! Really miss that place. Just love that you can have a piece of fried chicken breast on a biscuit for breakfast...simply heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear to you - I have traveled the world and eaten LOTS of good food but there is NOTHING BETTER than a Chick-Fil-A chicken sandwich. NOTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love weekends like that. I have a ball at the grocery store, making my lists...thinking about what I will cook. Doing laundry and cleaning up the kitchen.

    I sometimes think there is something wrong with me. But I rather enjoy putting things in their proper place. And tripping over Louis while doing so :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails