1.07.2011

Happy Friday!


Oh, hey!  Happy Friday!

Isn't the week after the holidays SUCH a buzzkill?  I mean, I'm grateful to have a job but it was just so jobby this week.  No fun at all!

In more fun news, guess what I got yesterday?  A late Christmas present!!!!

A fat little healthy new nephew!!!

ALL of the baby FUN and NONE of the baby WORK!

Nephews are the best!

Liam made the scene yesterday because he was determined to come early.  I'm hoping to have (postable) pictures next week.  My sister (his mother) says that he's beautiful.  Our brother says that he's still in the 'funny looking' stage and we won't be able to tell anything about him for 3 days. 

I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend.  I'm shopping and hanging out with a friend on Sunday.  Tomorrow - I just don't know.  I'm reading.  And sleeping.  And cooking something good for dinner.  And I'd really like to start cleaning out my closet.  I need to cull.....

And *keep your fingers crossed* we're supposed to have a winter storm on Sunday/Monday...  Wouldn't it be terrible if I woke up on Monday to 12 inches of snow and couldn't go to work?  So, so sad......

So - have a great, warm, snuggled down cozy weekend.  And kiss all your peeps and your puppies.  And have some really good coffee and maybe a little drink or two...

And I'll see you on Monday!
Image:  Morning Light by Gabrielle Kai Photography.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longest. Week. Ever.

    Congratulations on the new nephew! I have four and wouldn't know what to do without them.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails