1.12.2011

This Charming Closet


Last Saturday I broke down and bought some Hunter rain boots for inclement weather. 

And can I just say "Thank God" and "Bless my heart"? 

I would have been in serious trouble during this storm - especially on the ice.  Yesterday morning we could barely walk down the sidewalk and Finn especially had a lot of trouble and fell down several times.  While I'm not sure you can ever have sure footing when you're walking on a sheet of ice, these boots provided me with just about as much safety as I could have hoped for - less walking with spikes on my feet. 

I was not excited to spend this much money on 'non fun' boots but after looking at the less expensive alternatives, I decided to go with these.  Hopefully, I will have them for the next 25 years of dog walking and ice storms.....

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't live without mine! Very
    timely purchase to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I've lived without them for all this time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails