1.24.2011

Happy Monday

Hi!

I struggled all day Sunday with what I would blog about today.

Because this weekend - well this weekend I did nothing.  No. Thing.  Zip.

I sort of felt like I was getting some sort of crud last week.  But nothing ever came of it except exhaustion.  Since I haven't even had a cold in something like 6 years I really thought the jig was up.  But then I didn't get sick - I think I may have fought it off.  But I just wanted to sleep, sleep, sleep.

So that's what I did this weekend.

The other thing that went with that is that when I feel that way I also become incredibly anti-social.   I just don't even want to think about talking to anybody.  Even returning emails is painful.

So I curled up in the house and slept this weekend.  Fun, huh?

I'm sort of looking forward to the week.  Book club has been pushed back a week due to weather fears so I have some extra time to read The Book Thief.  They tell us now that we're only going to get a bunch of rain, but it sort of changes constantly.  So we may have rain or we may have snow or we may have ice or we may have a mix of all.  The only thing that seems clear is that it will be nasty outside on Tuesday and Wednesday.

So we'll hope for the best and soldier on.

xoxox

Tonya
Image:  But I Am Weary by Chicalookate.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails