1.12.2011

Snow Beans!

Greetings from the frozen South!!  We've been snowed in for 2 days.  Monday was snowy and fun and we went out and played in the snow!

We got some action shots this time!  Look at this boy go!!!



This is his "Errol Finn" pose -


This is a nice shot of some bunny butt action.




And here's some Finn bunny butt.



He loves the cold weather.  It is his friend.  He did NOT love the ice that came after the snow and fell numerous times while trying to navigate the sidewalk.  He was SO not happy.  But when we took this picture, he wasn't worried about tomorrow.  That's the great thing about being a dog.  You just enjoy the moment without any thought to the mess you may have to deal with later. 


Miss Bean wasn't into the running so much, she wanted to stand around and eat the snow.



I did manage to get a couple of her in action, though.  Look at her little face!!


By Monday night, the freezing rain had started and turned our street into a skating rink:


Tuesday was treacherous and not fun.  We're ready for the thaw now...

4 comments:

  1. These Snow Bean photos just made my day! Sorry to hear that Finn had stumbled a bit in the ice, but so glad to hear they loved the snow. Louis is very jealous because we haven't gotten very much snow this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lucky that you had two snow days- they're my favorite- mandatory staying at home and relaxing- heaven! We had a snowstorm in NYC and I was hoping that work would be cancelled, but the streets have been cleaned and it's business as usual. Waaah. I like your Hunter boots- they will serve you well- smart purchase! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's the great thing about being a dog. You just enjoy the moment without any thought to the mess you may have to deal with later."

    I *so* needed to hear that today. It's been a craptastic week. I need to think more like a dog!

    Love the Bean pics! I'm going to Chattanooga in a month to pick out another Cardi and I am soooooo excited. I'm not sure how excited Rufus will be, though. I'm looking forward to watching them zoom around the house and yard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited that you're getting another puppy!! Finn did NOT like Lola very much until she was around 3 months old. In all her baby pictures she is covered in Finn slobber because he just "mouthed" her all the time. Then, at some point, she just got over that and kicked his butt until he knocked it off.

    I'm sorry that you're having a bad week. Finn and Lola have actually been very helpful in helping me not to worry so much. They are just so totally 'in the moment' all the time, so I try to be, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails