1.06.2011

This Charming Handbag Addict


Ok -

I know.

And I know that you know.

And I know that you know that I know that you know.

And I know that you know that I know that you know that I know.

I can't have ANY more handbags - for at least the next two months.

I'm on the wagon.

I'm being professionally treated (not really but let's pretend).

*Hello - my name is Tonya and I am a handbag addict. *

But still......

IF I were going to go and get another handbag today (which I am most definitely not) - but IF.....

I'd go over and look at the new Coach Colette Signature Overlay Tote.  

*heavy sigh*

I really wish I could hit the Powerball.

3 comments:

  1. So...the next best thing to handbag shopping for yourself is handbag shopping for someone else, right? I'm on the hunt for a new tote - something bigger than a big purse, and more business-friendly than the canvas messenger bag that I already have. Ideally, it would be leather...but even more ideally, it wouldn't equal the cost of my rent. (I'm mainly hoping to use it as a carry-on for when I'm traveling for work.) I'd love any suggestions you have for where to shop!

    Thanks!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you checked out Clare Vivier? She has some very cute stuff. Very reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhh...I'll check her out!

    On another note, and since you mentioned Vogue in a different post...I just saw a picture of Taylor Swift wearing the dress at some award show last night that Natalie Portman wore in her latest cover. She's super cute, and all...but a little piece of me died the second I saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails