1.14.2011

Happy Friday!


Do you know what my best friend and I call young guys?  Gumdrops.  We call them gumdrops.  FYI.

Anywhooo its another weekend and we have survived both the holidays and the post holiday snowpocalype. 

Just so ya know, my front yard and sidewalk is still sort of a - well - it's like walking around in a big ice cube tray.  We're hoping it warms up enough this weekend to melt it all away.  All three of us are completely and totally over it.  Just.... DONE. 

I am stuck in CLE (continuing legal education - for all you non-lawyers) most of the day and when y'all are reading this I will most likely be sitting in hell.  Think of me.... bored and pitiful. 

I was going to go up this weekend and see the new nephew but the weather is frightful and I cannot take driving in more snow and ice.  I'm hoping next weekend will be better.  My sister insists on having all of her babies in January so this has been an ongoing problem. 

So I'm going to deal with some personal maintenance this weekend, which includes my monthly facial (postponed from Monday night) and a massage for my stressed out self.  That little muscle in the middle of my back is buggin, y'all.  It must be kneaded into submission. 

And I'm going to clean out the closet (I know I said that last weekend, but this weekend I really, really mean it).  This does not include my handbags so just get that out of your heads.  

And I feel chocolate cake coming on.  I've never successfully made one but I think I'm going to try again on Sunday morning.  Or maybe just chocolate cupcakes.  We'll see how it goes. 

So have a great weekend and stay warm. 

And I'll see you on Monday. 
Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails