1.28.2011

Happy Friday!


Hey!

Happy Friday!

I hope everyone had a good week, although I think my darling friends in the Northeast have been snowed in - again....  I'm sorry!

We were forecasted for another snowmageddon here in Charlotte and we ended up getting a little rain on Wednesday.  A total non-event.  And this weekend it's supposed to be rather warm.

I think it's a little early to start seriously looking for spring but maybe we're on the downhill slope?  Maybe?  You just wait, I'll be bitching about the ungodly heat before you know it!

I'm kind of running around and hanging out this weekend.  I may or may not take the Beans to the spa.  I can't decide.  They need to go but not terribly - I'm gonna have to wait a couple of hours and see how I feel.  Maybe I'll drop them off and then run up and check out the Talbots outlet.  I'm kind of looking for a spring coat.  I like spring coats.  And maybe a new black cardigan. 

Saturday night, we're trying out a new (to us) restaurant uptown called Aquavina - I'll have to let you know how it goes.  We're taking advantage of Restaurant Week because far be it for us not to eat out in support of the economy and our fair city!  We're civic people - we do our part. 

And I'm gonna do as much of my taxes as possible.  There's no reason to hurry since I can't file them until February 14 - but it weighs on me so I'll get them started at least. 

And Sunday I've got another massage appointment.  I haven't been in several months and they've been piling up at Massage Envy - so I'm getting rubbed every weekend. 

Yeah - sometimes my life is hard. 

So have a great weekend.  Smooch your puppies and eat out in your city. 

And I'll see you on Monday.
Image:  Forsythia by The Eye.

2 comments:

  1. We didn't get very much either :( I was actually hoping for gobs. Louis was too. I adore restaurant week...another thinkg Smalltown, VA does not have. Enjoy! And the massage....ahhhh...so jealous!

    Thank you for your note about everything going on in my world. You are right. I really don't need to change. And if it doesn't work it's his loss. I know that :) I just need to keep repeating it to myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could give a massage to a friend. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails