1.05.2011

This Year's Movies


This year's movies were taken (as I said on Monday) from AFI's list of the top 100 movies ever made. 

I'm sort of excited to get into them.  Like the books, I don't have any particular order in which to watch them.  Unlike the books, I suspect it will be much easier to achieve this particular goal.  But a goal is a goal and I hope to be enriched by the experience.

So here they are:
  1. Lawrence of Arabia
  2. Vertigo
  3. Sunset Boulevard
  4. All About Eve
  5. Double Indemnity
  6. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (this one really scares me)
  7. Midnight Cowboy
  8. North by Northwest
  9. Cabaret
  10. Network
  11. All the President's Men
  12. Blade Runner (also, scary to me)
I'm pretty excited to report that I've already achieved January's goal by watching one of the movies on this list! 

I am SO proud to be off to such a stunning start!  I'll tell you more about it tomorrow.
Image:  Sebastian by Saturn Sundae via weheartit.com.

2 comments:

  1. "All About Eve" is one of my all-time favorite movies! It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails