7.16.2010

Charlotte Restaurant Week


Charlotte Restaurant Week starts today!

OMG! I'm so excited!!

In case you don't know about it, for the next 10 days many great restaurants in Charlotte are participating in Restaurant Week.  Three courses for $30!  It's a wonderful opportunity to try some new places and eat some great food.

My only problem is where to start. 

One thing is for sure, though.  I AM going back down to Sante, where I had the best caprese salad in the history of the world last weekend.  It ought to be a sin to have tomatoes that good.  And I can't wait to go eat some more!! 

If you're around Charlotte, please participate.  Your stomach will thank you. 

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to go to Sante!!! But my friend wants to go to Custom Shop and that is okay with me, too. Maybe I will squeeze 2 in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO TO SANTE!!!!!!! Really. I am DREAMING of tomatoes after last weekend. I cannot wait to go get some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun event!! enjoy wherever you decide to feast

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails